Tuesday, December 8, 2009

a MUST share! : www.save-on-crafts.com!

seeing as Im'm a lover of all things discounted, this site has quickly become one of my new favorites. The craft items and decorating supplies on this website are not only affordable, (better than affordable....down right insane!) but they also carry many hard-to-find items, such as birch paper, antique birdcages (that start at about $20!) and a wide range of apothecary jars.

here are a few of my favorites straight from their site!
Enjoy!









3 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! Look at this webpage, it is so cute... and its all ways to help people. You seem soooo selfless and I love that about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is so much easier than actually pretending i have taste myself

    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    Hi I was a big fan of you on real world and the ruins.
    But I just found this blog the other day, and let me tell you, you are a women of many talents. i love the ideas that you have up here. The last year I have just been collecting things that I think Ill need for my apartment, but none of it goes well with eachother. But with these cheap ideas my furniture has hope!!

    Keep on doing what your doing because you kick ass!

    -Shannon Stroud

    ReplyDelete